Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Power Rangers Fan Club!! REVIVED COME JOIN!!
Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-11 08:07:17 (edited 2009-08-11 08:07:59)
Don't worry, you haven't missed too much. :)

Drake mentioned his ideas for a fan-made PR series, and Kira and I are helping him out (and Ballz suddenly made the whole matter a lot easier, even if most of his ideas will require some tweaking). (To actually answer the question, it's close enough to "yeah, we're doing a fanfic.") :)

Currently, it roughly looks like this:
Kira/Drake: co-authors
Draiken: Editor/QC
Ballz: Contributor w/ special thanks
Kira: Possible designer for suits and stuff

Anything you can do to help out would be greatly appreciated. :D

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-08-11 08:51:28
lol this might get you more angry but i created those rangers on the spot, with no prior thinking XD also your megazord Avvies are coming soon :U

Link | by on 2009-08-11 10:07:50
That comic was funny. We need more power ranger humor out there.

Link | by on 2009-08-11 11:26:09
Oh Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Special signatures for the club! That's awesome!

I just wish I was good with photoshop T-T

I really suck at it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2009-08-11 11:46:01
sorry for the late response

@kira: i didnt get a pic cause i didnt have a camera. one of my biggest fails. i dont have a digital camera and my mom didnt get me a disposable camera like she said she would.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2009-08-11 12:00:22
hehehe I can't read till ya are done so that we can all read it XD

Tales of FC

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-11 13:10:44 (edited 2009-08-11 13:12:30)
@kira: heybro.something just came to me. ok get this, its about the Dark ranger. after he switches to the side of good. he doesnt want to fight anymore, because he lost everything, or someone VERY important to him, when he joined the side of evil (maybe a younger sister). and is afraid he'd hurt someone else if he fought along side the rangers. so he goes into a state of being alone, and not caring (or pretending not to care) about the monster attacks, UNTIL something sparks his will to fight. almost like what merick form wild force did. leaves the rangers and ventures off to atone for his errors. just a thought.

@Shuy: ya i asked a question afew pages back, and answered the question laster on. and it started the gears tunrning in everyone heads abotu a series were the rangers have elemental powers. so ya as Draiken said anything you think of would be helpful.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2009-08-11 20:00:18
@Drake: Yea that kinda reminds me a bit of rurouni kenshin man and yea i like it because having the 6th ranger have his own issues makes things so much interesting.
@Kiba: When we have a final blue print, ima need you to insert some needed comedy/humor in some spots haha!
Ballz: You and your wild PR imaginations just might produce this whole series 4 us haha xD and ima use the Kiba Zord avy so thats one less avy u need to make =D
@Writters: Im also thinking we connect this PR series to other ones we make.

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-08-12 01:49:14 (edited 2009-08-12 01:50:34)
Red Blazing Dragon - Leo, his father was previous red blaze ranger, his father is actually the downfall of previous ranger teams due to him being the bad guy who kills off other ranger slowly as the White Joker, when leo comes along he is beated and kidnapped and blood red joker take over as leo, and everyone one thinks leo is normal, but his red blaze powers keep coming out as dark red ranger powers which confuses Gaia force's Leader the Green ranger. Leo finally returns after using the Evil Dark Warrior's previous powers as his own and fuses it with his fire powers! he eventually unleashes his Dark Joker Powers as the Killer Joker and kiss his father, and the other 3 jokers Blood Red, Lightning Navy and Evil Dark.

Green Earth Ranger - Ben, the leader and is the one who gave the rangers there powers along side with Alpha 117 and ZorSpark.

Black stone ranger - Josh - tough, powerful and ready for anything
Yellow rock ranger - James - the joker of the group
Blue water Ranger - Elise - the hapy go lucky female
White Eagle Ranger - Victoria - the 2nd in command

Dark Ranger - Dark Warrior - a semi joker who has no joker form and looks human.
Light Ranger - Tom - found in a meteor crash only one to survive, when found had the light ranger wing morpher with him already.
Thunder Ranger - Romeo - literally form the past Romeo aka Roberto Kasloski has no choice but to help the rangers to return to his own time.

(that right red ranger isn't the leader, he just unlike any ranger with a very dark past)

this is something im doing and working on currently i has ranger suits done for em :U but due to last time i did i got into big trouble so you can't see em, but i have done it Kira can confirm this :U iv'e done it before :U

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-12 08:49:06
@Ballz
You have great ideas, but I don't like having Earth, Rock, AND Stone. It's redundant, so just pick one!
And how in the world is Eagle an element?! XD
(I do suggest that we all figure out a way to get together and discuss things like concept and names. Example: Leo and Dragon don't mix. :P )

@Kira
What do you mean by connecting this to other PR series?

@Drake
Interesting idea, but being a big-picture type of guy, I want to focus on getting a solid premise first before going into story details. Details can be added, removed, and/or fixed; the main premise/focus should not change too much.

++++++++++++++++++

For anyone that wants to work on the story, how do you propose we discuss this in real time? Not that anything is wrong with the forum, but I think it'd be easier to discuss and modify things if we could have some kind of meeting online.

Options Off the Top of My Head:
+ Instant Messengers (me: can't do Yahoo or ICQ)
+ IRC (I have basic understanding on how to make a channel for us, but if someone else knows more about this than I do, that'd be great.)

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-12 10:13:30
@Draiken: i agree with ya on both points, rock and stone are sub-elements of earth. and we REALLY do need to find a meeting place.

@all involved/ getting involved: my yahoo was hacked, and info changed, so i cant get in to use it. my AIM works, and i just made a skype account last night. so i can talk on either of those.

P.S.: if we know where everyone is we can get a basic idea for what time everyone will be on. i live in the mid-west, so i go by Central Standard Time.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2009-08-12 10:21:04
I am in California, so I am on Pacific Time I think XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-12 10:33:47
@Pame: Yeah, you're in Pacific. lol

I go by Eastern Standard time, so Drake is one hour earlier than me and Pame is three hours earlier than me. (Meaning when it's 6:00 my time, it's 5:00 for Drake and 3:00 for Pame in case it's unclear to anybody.)

As for contact, I have AIM and MSN, but I don't use them unless they're needed. On the other hand, if anyone is interested in IRC, I can get a channel made for the club.

If you guys have any other options, please say so. I gladly welcome alternatives but only if I know about them.

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-12 11:03:32
@Draiken: i've heard of IRC, but never used it. is it like mary ju wanna. lol jk jk.

so we got people form all over the states, at least. ya i think a chat room setup for everyone would probly be the best.

Link | by on 2009-08-12 11:08:01
I think im eastern...

and MSN is good because we can make our own group room which will be active 24/7 and who ever is on can just go in and chat/discuss. Ive seen a few forums do it and it has proved to be quite effective. It makes things perfect for group chat's.

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-12 11:14:19
@all: im wrong i got MSN not AIM . i had AIM a few year ago. so ya it MSN messager i have. and a yahoo that was hacked.

ya MSN is what i was thinking of.

Link | by on 2009-08-12 11:46:05 (edited 2009-08-12 11:46:48)
I made an MSN room PPL

group370782@groupsim.com

Just add it and im on right now =D

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-12 11:54:59
@Kira
Will that work on meebo too? I don't use the actual MSN Messenger these days, so I might have some issues. Also, if I'm not at home, I might not have any access to MSN except through meebo, so that's why I want to make sure.
An IRC channel would probably serve the same function as that MSN group room thing.

+++++++++

IRC-wise, we have a few options.
+ mIRC: Free program to download; serves any and all IRC purposes
+ Chatzilla: add-on; Firefox only; pretty much the same thing
+ Mibbit: Website that hosts IRC channels; more limited, but for any of our infection-paranoid members, this is a good alternative

Note: This is just meant to show different options in the case we use IRC, not to imply that this is the final decision. At least with the Mibbit option, no one has to download anything, and it's easy enough to use for simple chatting purposes.
Because I appreciate having many options open, it's possible that we could go with both MSN and IRC, but one of my bigger reasons in pushing for IRC is because it's much more accessible for me when I'm out of the house (like at the library or something), especially if I choose to use Mibbit for IRC.

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by on 2009-08-12 11:58:50 (edited 2009-08-12 12:05:12)
Draiken it will work on Meebo. The difference from Meebo is that you wont be able to see the names, everyone will be Power rangers fan club. If u are on MSN you will be able 2 see names but none the less it is very effective. And in the case of meebo i along with everyone else could just do something like (Hellion:) when they write a message.

EDIT: And MSN is better for those who have mobile devices so chatting on the go will be less of a hasle. And You need to DL something for IRC am i correct?

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-12 12:16:35
I don't own a mobile device, so it really is a hassle (probably just me though). :P

In the case of IRC, Mibbit is the only option I know of that doesn't require any software besides an Internet browser.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, ... 32 Displaying 221 to 240 of 648 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0138 seconds at 2024-06-01 18:58:33