Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Happiness Thread ^_^
Link | by angelyuki on 2006-09-27 06:27:07
every place is dangerous if you're not careful enough. its great that you can visit some other country, roq. i heard its an awesome place for shopping, that you can find loads of things there in cheap prices. just be cautious, but dont let it ruin your fun there~! ^_^

anyways, i've been so happy lately. well, most of the time its just a boring normal day, but i've felt lighter because i've voiced out my worries, sadness, and those negatives feelings to ish. so, thanks so much ish for being there for me when i need you the most. ^_^ so yeah, im enjoying life right now and i wont just look at one dark side and mourn. i'll find the other positive sides and be more optimistic from now on. go me~ XD

Link | by Funsch on 2006-09-27 23:08:46
@roq
Ofcourse I know not everywhere is that bad, but I rather be safe than sorry and sometimes I don't like taking risk that are too dangerous.

@angelyuki
I don't know you, but it's good to see someone else thats feeling happier now, if you ever need inspiration read my post: http://gendou.com/forum/thread.php?thr=12577&ent=295380#295380.
We all need some positive stuff to make us happy :D

Link | by on 2006-09-28 01:06:35
I passed all my exams!! Now i can sleep! Feels soo good, though im still not
sleeping but writing here ^_^

And i just heard my granny is gonna to take me travel with her! I love my granny
and i LOVE traveling! Kekeke, im spinning for joy!

Link | by angelyuki on 2006-09-28 07:37:10
@funsch, thanks for sharing your story, its really inspiring

anyways, its not that im depressed or anything. and i have loads of friends around me. its just, they only know me, but they dont really understand me. when we talk, we talk about music, boys, study, etc etc, mostly happy things. and, i tend to not share my negative feelings. so they expect me to be okay all the time and i dunno how to open up to them, so the feelings just got bottled up in me and made me feel down and irritable. so all i need is someone who would listen to me and show me the way to solve things and be with me while i cried, someone who i can tell anything i felt at that time. and ish is that person ^_^

so yeah, eventhough i have a big exam coming up soon and i start to feel the pressure and such, i still feel better now and i'd just try as hard as i can to prepare for the exam ^_^

Link | by Funsch on 2006-09-28 22:44:25
@AngelYuki
Yeah, I understand how you feel, I too want to find that person that'll understand how I feel and be there for me when I'm feeling really down. That person I hope will be my true love.

It's good that you found someone that understands you. I've also found a few people in my college that understands me and what I've been through. I found that sometimes you have to be open to them inorder for them to be open back to you. I know it's a risk and they might take advantage of your situation, what I do is I expect the worse and try to defend myself, if it is still continuing, I try to talk to them about how I feel like I did in this post: http://gendou.com/forum/thread.php?thr=13831&ent=295654#295654. If they still don't stop then I tell them that I'll tell the harrassment officer, but I only use that as a last resort.

Anyways, what I do is that I become open at the right time, not out of the blue, cause that scares people and they think "whats up with this guy".

For example, my friend ask me what was wrong one day, cause I was feeling down. Then I told him some stuff, but I also told him this guy who I thought was bullying me during that time (but thats a different story, you can go to my post at: http://gendou.com/forum/thread.php?thr=13831&ent=295654#295654 to see the story on that). Anyways, he told me he'd had suffered a similar situation as well. He said that one of his old friends made him feel unhappy by trying to isolate him from his friends, that is by taking them away from him. He felt upset during that time, but he thought to himself, I'm not going to let this person put me down, and I'm gonna act like myself as usual, he did that and once he got a higher mark than him in a test and he told me, that if you keep acting like your normal self, that way it'll show that no negativity generated by anyone can affect you and it'll make that person powerless to stop you.

That time I felt that I found another friend that understood me, cause he's been through some bullying as well, and I also understood how he felt, cause I too had have people do that to me, trying to drag my friends away from me and literally as well. From then on, I felt closer to him than ever before and sometimes when we have problems we can discuss it with each other and try to help each other to solve it.

Bah! I type way too much.

Anyways, to summarise what I said:
-Be open to people first so they might be open back to you, it's a risk, but take it, you might find friends that can relate to you and thats when you found true friends.
-Be your normal self, don't let negativity affect you, that way it'll show that nothing can put you down and it'll make the bully/s powerless to stop you.

And good luck angelyuki in your exam :D

Link | by eternaltorture on 2006-09-30 17:39:49
@ROQ, WOW!! LUCKY YOU!!! XD

@Funsch, LOL! Good for you!! ^^

and anyways, i'm so happy because......because....i just am...lol..xD..it's hard not to be happy, when nothing's bad happening...xD

Link | by Funsch on 2006-09-30 23:19:35
@eternaltorture
Thxs man.

Woohoo happy today cause Arsenal beat Charlton 2-1 in English Premier League Football(Soccer), it was a pretty good match, both teams had some great opportunities to score, but the Charlton goalkeeper Scott Carson was crazy (in a good way :P), made some excellent saves which should have been goals. Also happy cause I got my college semester break which lasts for 2 weeks :D

Link | by sai on 2006-10-01 05:26:47
To you who have good friends around you, i congratulate you. May your friendships last forever... ^^

I am very happy today, because i finally met my buddies from highschool again... (haven't met them since we entered college...T_T) Mid-semester test is coming up, but that doesn't ruin my mood. Even now, my flu is healing! Ahh what a nice day... :D

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-10-01 14:20:21
I'm happy to see there's a good deal of happiness going on here!

@Funsch, enjoy your break man! Once again, thanks for the China advice!

@eternaltorture, yes, yes I am lucky aren't I? Heheheh! Nice to see you're happy too!

@Sai, seeing old friends again is wonderful. I've been to tons of schools over the years (cuz I moved a lot) and have several friends from several grades I haven't seen in years. I miss them sorely, but I'll probably never see them again. But hopefully they'll be happy wherever they are.

Friendship rocks! Except for cartoons only about friendship.

Well, Happy Happiness everybody! ^_^

Link | by Funsch on 2006-10-01 15:42:27
@Sai
Thanks Sai, it's good to meet the right type of people that you can also relate to :)
It's good to hear that you still keep in contact with your old friends and good luck in your mid-semester test and it's good to hear that your flu is healing.

@Roq, thanks I'll try to enjoy my break :D and no problems, I like to try and help people whenever I can and when I'm not lazy :P

As Roq said "Happy Happiness everybody!"

Link | by Jomunga on 2006-10-01 23:35:18
Wifie is using her webcam and talking on her mic more, which makes me happy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJomunga eats your avatars.

Link | by angelyuki on 2006-10-02 08:51:17
im happy because ishi made me the most romantic hidden trail ever :D

Link | by on 2006-10-02 15:14:58 (edited 2006-10-02 15:15:39)
I'm always happy!! And when i'm not...i pretend to be happy...so yeah! And now i'm happy because i just read that Jomunga, and Honey'ko met in Gendou and are a happy couplE!! How cute!! Congratulations to both!!!
I'm a romantic girl so things like that make me really happy!! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-10-02 16:12:57
@Pame, welcome! And yes, this thread is popular with couples, which is wonderful! It goes to show that love is happiness!

I'm happy today, though very tired!

Happy happiness all!

Link | by on 2006-10-02 16:29:22
Thanks!!! I agree with you Love is happiness!!!^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-10-02 16:43:27
Yes, nice to be in agreement!

Then again, if you play a violent videogame, you could be happy to be killing bad guys. There's no real love there...unless you love killing virtual bad guys...or guns...or blood. I'm thinking way too deep into this...

Yeah, but whatever makes anyone happy is worth treasuring!

Link | by Kotuso on 2006-10-02 20:22:54
Oi, I must object, romance cannot lead to happiness!
But that's more of a rant, so better leave that in another thread.

I'm happy because I memorized 11 lines of a play and probably got a good grade on reciting them in front of the class.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2006-10-02 21:21:56
im very happy today because i get to go back online!we now have electrivity again! after a 4 day black out due to a typhoon!whoooopeee!

yet im sadden by the fact that the typhoon ruined most of my fellowmen's lives
but im still very happy!yahooooooooooo~!

Link | by angelyuki on 2006-10-03 09:19:10
do you know that sachi means happiness in japanese?
so, i have sachi, therefore, i have happiness! XD

Link | by Funsch on 2006-10-03 16:43:23
Good to see people sharing there happy experiences, you get happy by seeing other people being happy, but your true happinest comes from within you, you become happy by your perception on things, as everyone says to me: "Take it easy" that way you'll be happier in life and thats what I've been trying to do.
Another way to become happy is if you look at your past and see how much you achieve you become happy cause you realise how much you have achieved up to this point.
I might be repeating this, but I'm also happy sometimes cause I appreciate the little things in life.

bah, talking to much again.

@zparticus
Good that your happy despite what you and the people in your area have been through. That shows that you're a positive thinker, good on ya ;D

@angelyuki
LOL Sachi was one of my teacher's surnames back in high school.
She was indian btw, not being racist or anything, but it was funny what she did, everyday I see these students always coming up to her and asking her to give them merit certificates and SHE ACTUALLY DOES IT. LOL thats probably why they accumulate so many quickly and trade them in to get medals, quicker than most of us.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, ... 39 Displaying 221 to 240 of 789 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0148 seconds at 2024-05-16 02:43:16