Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Power Rangers Fan Club!! REVIVED COME JOIN!!
Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-09 06:24:42
@Kira
Shouldn't be too hard. Let's go over the different themes Power Rangers has used so far.

Cars: Turbo, Overdrive?, RPM
Ninjas: Alien Rangers, Ninja Storm
Dinosaurs: MMPR, Dino Thunder
"Sci-Fi": In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, SPD
Animals: Wild Force, Jungle Fury
Magic: Mystic Force

I wouldn't mind trying out drake's first idea of using the elements as a theme; however, I think that the first five should be based around the more "classical" cycle of elements to start with and use others as we go along. That, or we could pull a Ninja Storm and go with Air, Water, Earth plus drake's inital Dark and Light (because I just remembered that Shinkenger already has its elemental cycle).

Anyhow, the second option doesn't seem too bad if we want to avoid consecutive themes. Anybody mind if I think up Zords? I can certainly find animals or something to fit the theme (whatever we happen to choose; Not just the elements idea), but you guys think up the Megazord. I'm no good in that area. :P

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-08-09 07:55:49
Rangers: Fire Red, Water Blue, Earth Green, Wind White, Stone Black+Rock Yellow.

Weapons: Fire Great Sword, Blue Shark Dagger Fins, Green Gaia Buster Knuckles, White Wind Bow Gun, Black Stone Pick Axe and Yellow Rock Hammer!

Zords: Blazing Dragon!, Hydro Shark!, Gaia Lion!, Soaring Eagle!, Stone Rhino!, Rock Armadillo!

Special Ranger(s): Thunder Ranger! "May Thunder strike my enemies down!"
Dark Ranger! - Anti Hero, dark turned good "Hmm whatever"
Light Ranger! "I am Born From The light, Heavens Give me Strength!

all up it would go like this!

"Blazing Courage! Strike like a Dragon! Red Ranger!"
"Hydro Friendship! Swim the depths of you heart! Blue Ranger!"
"Gaia Spirits! Never give up no matter what! Green Ranger!"
"Soaring Higher then ever before! Powered up for more! White Ranger!"
"Stone and Rock, Strength and Even More Strength! Black Ranger!, Yellow Ranger!"
"Thunder Love! Fight for those who you hold dear! Romeo Ranger! ;D"
"Hmmm, WhatEver" *crosses arms and looks away*
"Born From The Light! Heavens Give me Strength! Light Ranger!"

"Elemental Spirits! Power Rangers!!!"

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-09 09:28:46
@Ballz
XD Great ideas! (Although I have issues with the stone/rock thing, and I'd rather not reuse Soaring Eagle.)
Hydro Friendship and Thunder Love, though? lol

For a title, I'm thinking of "Power Rangers: Forces of Nature". Nothing's wrong with "Elemental Spirits", but maybe I'm over-thinking this whole thing. :P

Link | by on 2009-08-09 09:38:41
o.o whoa now those are some Ideas sounds great makes me wonder if
there are gonna make a new power rangers with those.

Tales of FC

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-09 10:40:53 (edited 2009-08-09 10:56:23)
@Ballz: i LOVE IT!!! I CALL ON THE DARK ONE....though why always eagle, why not golden eagl, you know hawk?

*blink blink blink* HEY WAIT A MINUTE! BALLZ STOLE MY IDEA! i've been trying to make power rangers spirits of nature for the past 5 years. and you come in with the rhino and armidillo, and the elements (theat i previously stated btw) you stole'em! lol i'm joking man, but ya i've had the idea of using the purest elements for over 5yrs now. and you peiced it together in amatter of days, good job. *under braeth* jerk. lol

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-09 11:04:45 (edited 2009-08-09 11:05:53)
A lot of it is going to need some fine-tuning, but it's certainly a good place to start. Thanks, Ballz. :)
If only we had some good artists to help with suit/helmet design... And then once we get a good premise, we'll bounce this thing over to Toei and hope it gets-

Sorry, getting too far ahead of myself. :P

Speaking of premises, do you have a general idea of what the plot is going to be, drake? That'd be pretty helpful if we want to get a story going.

-Draiken Talkos

PS@drake: It actually takes you five years to get those kind of ideas? What kind of fan are you? XD (Please understand I'm kidding. :) )

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-09 14:27:17 (edited 2009-08-09 16:17:03)
@Draiken: actually i was working on the phrases, zords, storyline, etc. for 5yrs. i was think of the lightning, light and darkness rangers having a mystical beast as there megazord. i was thinking lightning would have a scorpion, light having a scarab, and darkness has a zord that looks almost like a winged serpent.

but my problem was thinking up one for the metal ranger i was thinking of adding in but i discarded it.

a general plot. i was thinking of the four corners knowing eachother though a martial arts tournament. which was held to find the first four rangers, and was held by a martial arts academy run by the rock ranger.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by shawn on 2009-08-09 15:36:07
Username:jeff_smith666
Nickname:shawn
Number of PR seasons you have watched: 15
Favorite Ranger: dustin(yellow ninja storm) and tommy(green mighty morphin)
Favorite Villian: lothor(ninja storm)

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-09 16:18:41
@shawn: took ya long enough to get on, shawn, ya bloody wanker. lol
dont forget to get an avi.

Link | by red_13 on 2009-08-09 17:31:37
@Ballz, yes that is so /win LOL XD
@Kira, it took me 3 lol.

Link | by on 2009-08-09 19:41:05
@Drake: Eh...i like it but its almost the same as ninja storm and MMPR, let alone most PR series. But i love the elements theme. Im down with that. How bout something like the rangers were scattered out (with their powers already at hand) and a common enemy brings them altogether. Thats something fresh =O

@Shawn: Glad to have you on board, just ask Ballz for an avy man (and be specific xD)

@Draiken: Id be willing to do the designs but 4 that to be done, id need a printer or we can get some templates.

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-09 19:56:19
@drake
I'm not quite so supportive for the storyline as Kira is (nor am I very supportive of a "Rock Ranger"* :/) although it's mostly because I'm not fond of the idea of simply jumping in the middle of a tournament to start the series.

@Kira
I like that idea better, but what nags me is how similar it sounds to Armor Hero** especially with the scattered bit. :/ (Goodness gracious, it took ten episodes just to find out who the third Armor Hero was. >_< )
Admittedly, it is a very fresh idea for a PR series though.

But why would you need a printer? I would think you'd need a scanner more than a printer if you didn't have a scanner. No idea on templates though, but if we wanted to look at helmets, there's always google. :)

*Sorry, but I'm not going with Rock as an element. I'd go for Wood or Earth, but "Rock" just feels restrictive. It might be four years of fantasy, mythology, and elementalism that's rejecting it, but Rock feels more tied to Bionicle than it does a series that usually starts with five heroes, three being the minimum.

**For the Armor Hero thing, see
http://doremiiscale.blogspot.com/2009/03/armor-hero-project.html
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Armor_Hero

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-09 20:53:52 (edited 2009-08-09 21:54:55)
@kira: that was something i was thinking just recently. i originally thought of them being scattered but i could never figure out how i could get them to gather. *LIGHTBULB* the foe attacks there home towns, bout its not "power in hand", but more like "power passed on." they are all in a form of martial arts. savate = earth, shaolin = fire, King Kamehameha's tribal martial arts form (look up warrios the history channel series for more info.) = water, and have wind a Zulu Warrior. for darkness probably jailhouse rock. Kajunebo = lightning. and maybe Tahtib for light.

@Draiken: ya i know what you mean boutstone and rock, it might be better if it were metal.

@all: this is why i dont like consultingwith my little bro. about ideas. he thought up the tournament and i thought about how it could work, instead of knocking the hell out of him.

Link | by on 2009-08-09 22:07:15
@Draiken: Well we could have a 3 part season premeire and that is enough time to get everyone assembled. Then a few episodes after that we can have the rangers talk to each other about how they got their powers and what beef they have with the enemy.

@Drake: Excellent choices dude and dont worry we will thank your brother in the credits xD. And ima go with Draiken with the whole Rock thing. It would be better if it was earth and using rocks come with the package already so its all good :3

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by yat on 2009-08-10 01:01:09
i have watched the earlier series of PR, but does inputting sentai count? :D

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-10 04:31:00
@drake
It's better that you didn't "knock the hell out of him". It was a decent idea, but not one that the rest of us felt could work as well. I try to be open-minded, but some ideas just don't work sometimes. Maybe for another series. :)

@yat
How do you mean? If you mean by contributing ideas based on Sentai, we'll certainly listen, but I personally don't like referencing Super Sentai and other Japanese tokusatsu except on an as-needed basis. (The conditions vary often, so don't worry. We won't kill you for mention Sentai or other tokusatsu. :) )

@Kira
I'm not too sure about that. Most multi-episodes in the series only last two. Personally, I'm up for pulling a Ninja Storm by starting with three in maybe the first five "episodes" and then bringing more in later. I think that would save us a fair amount of exposition. We can still do the separated-brought-together; I think it would just be easier if we started small and extended as the story progressed.

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-10 14:27:20
@Kira: thanks bro. it took me a few hours to & bedit that post. was searching wikipedia list of martial arts, looking was whatv might fit with the weapons they had. ya i know, using rocks come with the power of earth. though i dont think we should feed van's ego. once it get inflated there's no deflating it. lol

@Draiken: ya i know i was jokin' about doing that. ya maybe another series.

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-10 19:17:21
@drake
Sorry. Hard to tell if someone is serious or not over text. :P (lol)

+++++++

Here's a comic someone mentioned while I was searching the 'net. I think you guys'll appreciate it.

http://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20090810

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-10 20:27:51
@draiken: ya my sense of humor is pretty evil half the time. just figure im jokin' 75% of hte time i say something like that. (this is a note to everyone else as well.) LMAO AWSM!!! thats freakin' sweet man. 100 points for finding it, and 1000 for sharing it.

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2009-08-11 06:30:57
@ All —

Sorry I've been away -- been pretty sick for over a week and never
could get over it. Still abit sick, but I'm well enough to get around.

So uh, what have I missed? You guys are talking about a story, so is
the club writing a Power Rangers Fanfic or something? o_O;

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ... 32 Displaying 201 to 220 of 648 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0133 seconds at 2024-05-10 05:52:57