Back | Reverse |

Re: The Single's Club~ (singing our Theme song??)
Link | by on 2008-07-26 16:24:01
can i suggest.. if we could include an english song.. i mean not anime song.. hehehe!!

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-26 17:13:40
@Syrel: I think any song is up for suggestion, it doesn't have to be anime related or japanese.
Most of the songs were just thought up as being related to being single or just being happy I think. :)

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-07-26 17:27:07
erm soo :) the club needs a song? or 'anthem'??? XD the theme is 'happy' or 'sad'? since i have a friend who always do song remixes and sang them in exams. O_O; lols. i'm just trying to help. :P

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-26 20:11:24
I know it's japanese, and I know it's an anime song,
but come on, you gotta think the Dango song would be cool!

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Daikazoku... *brain is adrift in happy place*

Sorry, been playing a bit much Clannad this weekend...

Beware the quiet people, You don't know their intentions
(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-26 21:53:14
It's like Dangos struggling to find a date for Friday night or something, lol. XD
The only one [for now] that might be a nice one, is "Hare Hare Yukai", for sure. :P

[@Haxor] Obviously... ^_~`

-------

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-26 21:57:27
lol, Gmeis feels kinda sorry for Haxor. Taking all of those hits. :P

Does this mean we need to vote on a song soon? Or more suggestions?

Link | by on 2008-07-26 22:01:09 (edited 2008-07-27 02:42:24)
@Matt C:: All I need is a nick you wanna be known as in the club and also a quote~ (please see post #1)
And most importantly, u muz be a single (either in Gendou/real life... doesn't really matter =Þ) to constitute as a "member". If you are not, you are always welcome to come around here to chat!

I guess is better if we don't have a very sad song... we don't want our members to be depressed now do we?

And thanks GMeis for the update for Haxor =)

I guess any song is fine... but the most important thing is for it to have an available Karaoke/instrumental version of the song for us to sing to.

Here are the suggestions so far:

- Yuri the only one for me (leetstreet boys)
- Alones (Aqua Timez)
- Nice guys finish last (Green Day)
- Flower (Laraku)
- Colors of the Heart (UVERworld)
- Dango Daikazoku
- Hara Hare Yukai

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-26 22:05:13
I know "Dango Daikazoku", "flower", "Alones", and "Hare Hare Yukai" have karaoke/off-vocal versions.
Not sure about "Colors of the Heart", but I'm guessing it would.
I don't know the other two songs, so I can't really comment on those two.

-------

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-26 22:09:14
DA is right, theres no karaoke version for Colors of the Heart.
I have never heard of first song and I can't remember what that Green Days song sounds like.
I only just recently started to listen to english music again so its been a while.
I think its pretty old though.

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-26 22:34:41
Eh, personally I'd rather stick with either the Happy Happy Sunny (Hare Hare Yukai), Big Dango Family, or flower... most of the others are kinda ehhh to me... (that's just my opinion though)

I'm a happy-doo-da kinda guy so that's why I like the Hare Hare Yukai and Dango Daikazoku... :D

(^ Can you tell? lol)

(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-26 22:41:15
Eh!? You know of "flower", Haxor? Laruku fan? They're a pretty happy bunch of guys y'know. ^_~`

But yeah, I'm going with "Hare Hare Yukai" and "flower" (it's meaning if PERFECT if you wanna look at it that way).
Pff, "Hare Hare Yukai" should be MY club's theme, used in the anime for SOS-Dan already. XD

I like Dango Daikazoku, but it's too soft and slow paced (in a good way).
It's like when people come by and listen to it, they close their eyes... and see single people everywhere instead of Dangos, haha.

Also... who has a Mic to sing any of these songs around here? lol~

-------

Link | by [aUtumntActiCs] on 2008-07-26 22:47:56 (edited 2008-07-26 22:48:30)
how about this theme?

well just passing by if you want these . i'll give this codes.

-------
こんにちは私の友人、私達は再度会う
それ、私達はどこにべきである始まるしばらくあってしまったか。
永久にのように感じる
私の中心の中では記憶­
あなたが私に与えた完全な愛
ああ、私は。覚えている。

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-26 22:57:45 (edited 2008-07-26 22:59:24)
So Haxor likes happy happy! lol

I agree. Dango Daikozoku does sound soft.
Aren't we trying to go with the happy and a little more up pace.

Hmmm.... that song that was posted sounds kinda sad. :(
Haha, are we being stated as a sad bunch? j/k

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-07-26 23:07:36
:D alones? it would be nice.. XD *checks iTunes* erm.. Split by Suneohair? or It's Kotani Kinya? or find a BGM music from an anime and made up our own lyrics like the previous one said, and... :D i would like to choose one from any korean songs though @_@ ah...

Link | by on 2008-07-27 03:13:30 (edited 2008-07-27 08:11:21)
Hee... so what happens if we end up choosing Hare Hare Yukai as the Single's Club theme? Cause, it does seem that most people here know this song. Thus, it'll be somewhat easier for them if this song is selected... but.... DA... would you mind? >_<

Moi has got a mic~~~ not a very good one since is a cheap computer mic but well, a mic that can record is a good mic (from "a cat that can catch mice is a good cat" =Þ)

@Autumn Tatics:: I love the song and I've been voting for it in Gendou... but now there seem to be 2 reqest for this song so I'm kinda confused as to which to vote so I vote for both... there goes my 1/14 votes... I hope to get both the vocaless and with vocal versions... too beautiful to miss either of those.

Back to the topic... Musician is a pretty sad song... My tears drop when I watch episode 93, while listening to the with vocal Musician... I don't want our members to cry when singing/listening to the club's theme song... thats for sure! So I guess, we'll leave Musician out... too sad.... too too sad.... *sobs*

Here are the suggestions so far:

- Yuri the only one for me (leetstreet boys)
- Alones (Aqua Timez)
- Nice guys finish last (Green Day)
- Flower (Laraku)
- Colors of the Heart (UVERworld)
- Dango Daikazoku (Chata)
- Hara Hare Yukai (Aya Hirano)
- Spilt(Suneohair)

Link | by on 2008-07-27 08:57:26
^yah its really too sad...

i'll like alones and nice guys finish last~

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-27 10:07:11
I have a mic, and I already know the words front to back of the Hare Hare Yukai...it's happy enough for me. BD

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-27 13:48:06
Yeah, I mean who doesn't love the song already?
We need to see how many people can sing it though,
then decide the parts and lyrics up like the anime version.

Though I can probably sing "flower" better than Hare Hare Yukai.
I know the entire song like, perfectly and I know every part on how to sing it, too. XD

-------

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-27 16:06:58
I think I will have to listen to those songs over and over again.
I don't know all the lyrics front and back in any of those songs unless I am looking at a lyrics sheet. :P

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-27 17:54:59
Just wondering, does anyone know Laruku's Vivid Colors, too?
There's a HYDEless version of that as well, and it's pretty well fitted for the club. :3

-------

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, ... 49 Displaying 201 to 220 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0173 seconds at 2024-03-29 01:49:05