Back | Reverse |

Re: You Draw! Fifth Thread [read 1st post]
Link | by on 2007-09-05 08:20:24 (edited 2007-09-06 03:56:39)
@Shinji

They're so cute!!! I like the 2nd one from the left the most; i have a weak spot for catgirls and traditional Japanese outfits. Especially if you combine them both! Awesome!

@all

I have another work of mine here, I was done long ago, I colored it in Photoshop. Can anyone guess who they are?? hehehe ^^

I just realized that this work may not be suitable for minors, so i deleted it, ehehehe...^_^; Thanks for reminding me, Red!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Link | by reaper_of_the_night on 2007-09-05 11:22:14
Did this just a few minutes ago, penned most of it in, but left the shadows in pencil.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Link | by Ninja Soup on 2007-09-05 19:04:25 (edited 2008-08-16 21:21:02)
This is Mojo. I don't like the back view of the hair but I only left it so you could see what it looked like. I'm not too happy with this because first off: I could never seem to get her right & second off: When I finally do, she's not in her default job class. Argh!

Link | by chinkyeyez on 2007-09-05 23:57:26

I'll just repost this one!! hope you like it...

Link | by EmAn on 2007-09-06 00:43:24 (edited 2007-09-06 00:46:28)

This is one of my favorite drawing

guys! all of you had awesome drawings!!!! Banzai! banzai! ^__^

"It MaKes SenSE ThAt YoU TrY HaRd foR THe SaKe oF tHE PeRSoN YOu LoVE.."

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-06 03:22:18
@kyoshiro
*gulp*
I know...it's really painful to color your drawing.....especially the mechas....they're soo detail....
Ah, the 3rd volume hasn't finished yet...lately, i just to lazy to continue the story....gomen....

@jay
whoa...cute girl.
Wait....i think i have seen the girl.........argh ! I can't remember....

@chinky
Ohoho....it's Misa from Death Note right ?
Nice color and very good drawing. Try to use scanner next time.

@ninja soup
It's....-how can i say it ?- pretty unique.
Somehow, i really like your drawing style. THe details and the style is unique...it's unfortunate both aren't colored.

@hyou
Waha....kisame....

@xian
0.0'
I don't know how to say it....but it's on the borderline.....
I like the drawing style and coloring style....but please -for the sake of minors- avoid any NSFW (not safe for works) post even it's only on the borderline

@Shinji
Ah...i remember it.
Negima girls....wait ! The fox girl aren't Negi-sensei right ? It's Asuna right ?
'Cause i belive i've see negi being forced to wear female clothes and fox tail+ears...it's on the Mahora Festival if i remember correctly.

Okay !!!! Now it's mine !
It was draw at the Genetic class this noon. I was sleepy and wasn't paying attention....and to keep myself awake, i draw something.

It was draw by pencil and using some computer graphic skill, i make it looks like it was draw by pen.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2007-09-06 03:58:30
@Red

I think you're right, ehehe... i deleted it, thanks for reminding me!

@chinkyeyez

That's some amazing work! I love the red-black lolita goth theme ^^

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-06 04:01:56
@xian
You're welcome.
Sorry if i might make you feel offended or something like that (")-_-(")

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by kyohibiki on 2007-09-06 08:18:58 (edited 2007-09-06 08:21:51)
@Red
thanks for editing my draw, this is the best! i'm still wait for the other. make sure you post it!

this is our combination result (Red and I). although it just the pilot, he said he will post the other it as soon as possible.
this is Airi Hibiki, the pilot of Einhazard. in my novel (Unlimited = The Timeless) the pilot called by Valkyrie and the mecha (robot) called by Sentinel or Sword.

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-07 04:22:56
@kyoshiro
Mwahaha...it's not a problem. Just ask me if you have any more drawing that wanted to be colored.
Anyway, i'm waiting for your novel. Send it to me if you don't mind.

Okay..this is kyoshiro's drawing. I only add colors and effects. Actually, when the first time i see this drawing after i download it from kyo's e-mail, i astonished...i never did any mechs coloring before so i really have no idea how do finish this.
But suddenly, i remember code geass and start searching for a mech picture in my HDD...luckily i found it. So i use it as the sample for creating shadows.
And here the result :

The result is pretty good eh ?
*you really give me headache with this drawing....send me MORE !*

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by kyohibiki on 2007-09-07 07:08:41
@Red
perfect! i like it very much, you're the best, bro! hey...does my drawing look like acretia in RF-Online? my friend said it does...but your skill is impresive! can you combine both? i'll send you when it finish

Link | by on 2007-09-07 07:14:16
@xian hahah..thanks..:33
@ red yup...Negima girls..but the fox girl is Negi-sensei..it's on the Mahora Festival..XD

@ all..T.T damn..i see nice drawing..xD..muhahah

i swear i'll scan my new drawing.T.T

RENO..IS CLAIMED..

Link | by on 2007-09-07 07:53:53
@kyoshiro & Red
Hey hey, what a nice combo you two make! Nice artwork, the mecha pilot girl caught my attention; i love her headgear ^^

Ok, here's another one of mine. IT'S WHOLESOME XD I originally did it for my Ragnarok Online private server character: Razz the Alchemist. It's hand-drawn but the text and watermark are Photoshop effects. Enjoy! ^^

Link | by on 2007-09-07 08:08:49 (edited 2007-09-07 09:31:57)
It's been a while since my last post. Wow... it's already the fifth season? Wow... O.O'

@Ninja Soup: Your drawing is no prob and you clothes design is rather radical and unique which of course is good.

@chinkyeyez: I have no comments about the colouring as it's just fine but I think that you should put your effort on the body proportion as well. Her legs and he pelvic size is rather out in balance with the body.

@jay18: Nice drawing taht you have there. It does remind me of Keiji Gotoh's drawing though. ^^ But anyway, nice.

@RED:

First Pic: Hey, it's Kamen Rider. Just joking... it's a nice brief sketch. I was wondering what you had in mind when you're drawing that in a sleepy condition.

@Kyoshiro Hibiki: Your colouring and character design looks cool. It's well coloured and the lines are great. Hope to see more from you as well.

By the way, Red and Kyoshiro... cool teamwork on that mecha drawing. It's a little like the Appleseed and Code Gress influence in there.

@xiand: It's my first time that I've seen your drawing and it does look nice and cool (sorry... I'm a little out of words... speechless). The pen lines are great and the background is nicely made.

@Aqua-san: Your drawing on cloud looks cool and artistic. Nice one.

@others: Nice work, sorry I couldn't find the right words right now since I'm blown away by your art. ^^ Keep up the good work.
PS: I'm a little busy now... I'll post my drawing later. Besides, my com is piled with lots of my old drawings waiting to be posted out. ^^'

Link | by on 2007-09-07 08:58:10
Rinchan: That program is fantastic! I keep playing around with it, and I love it~~ <3 Thank you so much for sharing!!

Fifth thread everybody, eh? ^__^ That makes me happy. That we've been sharing our art for how long and its still going strong.
I'll make sure to comment every post once I get the time. I didn't see one that I didn't like ^__^ Great job everyone!!

I'll also share what I drew in the scribbler once I figure out how ^__^;;

Link | by forest on 2007-09-07 23:59:07
Hey guys long time no see! It's school holidays around my area now, so I'll be around more often ^^ I can see a lot of people have been submitting works around. Why isn't the fourth threrad locked yet?

@Xiand: Hey, you're pretty good ^^ I really like the sketch of the angel and demon, the wings are really realistic! But I can't see the third picture, maybe something's wrong with my computer... ;_;
---
I really like your RO sketch <333

@Kyari: Really nice, already commented on DA ^_^

@Rin: Wahehee, that's actually kinda cool XD Maybe I'll try it out sometime ^^

@Red: Nice! I especially like Rhen, he looks pretty cool. So you'll be adding the bg soon?

@Anna: Really nice sketch of Cloud, I like the colors! :D

@Imppy: Already commented on dA ^^

@Shinji: So cute! I've seen some of these characters, before, are they from Negima?

@Hyou: Aww, that's so cute! ^_^

@Ninja Soup: Whoa, cool costumes!

@Chinkyeyez: That's a really lovely sketch, and nice color theme too!

@Jay: Really cute, I think I've seen her before... o.O

@Kyoshiro: The girl's pretty cute, and the mecha's awesome ^^ So Red colored this? You guys did a great job!

It's been so long, I have a new one too. Hope you guys like it :3

Link | by kyohibiki on 2007-09-08 05:40:40
@Red
have you finished combine both of my draw?

@Sleepyforest
as usual, your draw looks soo cute! i like that!

@XianD
both of them use incubus horn...? looks expensive (i've been looking for that equip in RO). in Indonesia server, that's a luxury equip. but both of them looks cute, especialy the little girl (is that a poring?)

Link | by on 2007-09-08 05:56:46
yo! this is again, mine!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-08 06:24:45
@xian
Wey..thanks...i only coloring it. The one who draw it is Kyoshiro.
Nice...makes me remember of my wizard in RO.

@katsuomori
Well...actually it did influenced by kamen rider. erm...my lecturer actually explained about genetic transformation in bacteria
at that time....well my brain only capture the 'transformation' part when she start speaking....and it became a drawing ~___~'.

@sleepy
Way...thanks...actually it will be pretty soon.
Don't worry, me and kyoshiro will post more combined project here.
Hey ! Cute pict....i always love your characters (and the coloring skill too)

@kyoshiro
Yep...i'll post it right away.

@TM
As always...impressive sketch.
Unfortunately, it isn't colored....

As i said to kyoshiro...i has finished combining both picts.
Actually i'm not sure about this one because when i tried to finish this, i have a sampling expedition on the next day, which is today, so i couldn't think about cool backgrounds or effects....sorry...and now, i'm too tired to repair it.
So please give me comments whether you like the background or not....

And the next one is Kevin Eagle, one of my original character from Blue Sky ; The Guide to Utopia. Feel free to give comments (@kyoshiro you can remix this character as well)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by kyohibiki on 2007-09-08 06:45:39
@Red
wow cool, i like it. but the white part looks to plain...but i cant think something cool too...i had a lot of trouble with 'test combo' in my school...(physic, biology, math and chemistry at 1 day...especialy math...it's feel like hell)
i have finished draw Cleona and Rhen, but because i'm soo tired i dont have enough energy to ink it...i'll send it to you later (or should i post the draft here so that you can give me some critics?)

oh yeah...dont forget to draw shiro, kyo en reito, luna too! (especialy kyo...i like him for some reason ^^). kevin looks cool. ah, i draw all of them in a similar uniform too ^^ (the fact is i make them wear that uniform because i have intended to make a jacket using that design)

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ... 49 Displaying 21 to 40 of 996 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0122 seconds at 2024-05-03 19:41:18